Wild Bitcoin may collect personal information from visitors to this site. This information is used only to respond to enquiries and to monitor site usage.
Where personal data is requested through forms (including registration forms), such data is only used for the purpose stated on the form and will not be given or sold to any third parties.
By completing survey forms, your data may be used for data analysis and reports, and we may contact you about relevant events or with the results of the survey. Your personal information will not be published and it will not be shared with any third party without your consent.
- Keep track of advertisements
- Stop you seeing the same ad over and over again
- Show ads that are more relevant to you, using country and language preferences
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf
- Enhance site performance and facilitate certain site features
- Understand if you have already taken a required step to view certain types of content, such as submitting your email address to view a report.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
- Interest-based advertising
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Control your interest-based ads
Anonymous user information is used in cookies from these platforms.
- Visit the Online Ad Choices website
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Wild Bitcoin contains links to other sites. Some of these may be affiliate marketing links encoded by third parties. Such third parties do not collect any personally identifiable information.